Affiliates Terms and Conditions
This Affiliate Agreement (the "Agreement") is entered into on 4th August 2022 at txtanimations.com
By and Between
Texteam Animations is a company (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") txtanimations.com
Affiliates (hereinafter referred to as the "Affiliate") are collectively called the "Parties."
WHEREAS, the Company wishes to collaborate with the Affiliate for the services elaborated in
Exhibit A, under the terms of this Agreement.
The Parties agree as follows:
1. The Agreement will take force on the date of execution by the Company and acceptance by
the Affiliate and shall renew at the end of the current calendar year and every year after that
unless the parties decide otherwise according to the termination clause of this Agreement
contained in clause 17 of this Agreement.
2. The Parties acknowledge that this Agreement is not a franchise agreement.
3. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Company grants access to the
Affiliate to use its property for the furtherance of its business.
4. The Company has trade interests with third parties and reserves the right to amend this
Agreement if so, is required by such third parties.
5. The Affiliate shall protect the trademark, copyright, tradenames, and trade secrets that might
be revealed to it for this Agreement. Should the Affiliate find any
infringement, it is responsible to report such infringement promptly to the Company to
protect such rights.
6. The Affiliate agrees to not alter in any manner the copyrights, trademarks, or any other
the intellectual property of the Company.
7. The Affiliate shall bear the burden to carry out all duties agreed by it under this Agreement.
8. The Affiliate shall keep a record of its activities and furnish such reports upon request by the
9. The Affiliate shall furnish the following records periodically at the end of every quarter:
I. Sales generated
II. Record of successful activities
III. Progress report of ongoing activities
10. The Affiliate shall submit an annual plan to the Company stating, among other things, a plan
of activities for the year, staff directed to those activities, its targeted objectives, and the
the success of its previous year's activities.
11. The Company agrees to not interfere in the way the Affiliate carries out its business
activities provided that;